Subject: [Leica] OT: Need digital camera help and advice, semi-urgently!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Jul 29 07:16:08 2006

On Jul 29, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Allen Graves wrote:

> Capture supports all nikon DSLRs and the price of the D70s should
> fall soon as Nikon has a teaser on the web site announcing a new
> camera coming Aug. 9, reportedly the successor to the D70s. The D50
> is already near  your price range and may fall as well.
>
> Allen

Thanks, Allen.  I'll take some time later today to do some
experimenting with Capture.  And, I'm watching the prices on the
earlier NIB DSLR's come down.  I did some window shopping this
morning and noted that Olympus and Pentax earlier models are coming
within my reach.  i'll check on the Nikons later.

Again, my thanks for the tips.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn