Subject: [Leica] unicircuits
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 12:14:34 2006

In a message dated 7/29/2006 1:44:43 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
h_arche@yahoo.com writes:
I'm looking for people's  takes on
having done business with them.

Arche
I've been  doing business with Dirk for about a year, and always had
everything quickly  delivered.  I even complained that the 1600 Natura only
came in 36
 exposure, and later in the day, he added 24 exposure rolls to the web
store.

Quite an interesting guy too.  Look at his  blog:

http://www.unicircuits.com/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com