Subject: [Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Jul 29 19:20:30 2006

Well, if you measure, using your target lens,  the amount of helical
movement ( how much longer the lens gets) when you focus from
Infinity to the closest distance , that would get you an idea of how much
extra plumbing parts you can use to get the same  focusing
distance as the FARTHEST AWAY you would be able to focus....  I think you
will be disappointed, it will be pretty close.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I was wondering how much it would effect infinity focus. My intentions are
for mostly portrait and close-up work..

Eric