Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures to a Powerbook G4
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 30 04:29:52 2006

On Saturday, July 29, 2006, at 11:53AM, Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net> wrote:

>iPhoto on your Powerbook G4 will recognize and allow you to import
>photos from just about any digital camera. You can also set it up to
>record directly from the camera. I use an Olympus E-500 with a 12" G4
>Powerbook in just this manner.

I've got several apps which will work, as well as iPhoto.  My concern was
with the camera.  I'm looking at either an E300 or E330.  (After I posted I
did a bit more shopping around and the Olympus kit is priced much more
within my range, and I know that folk on the list speak highly  of it and
from what I've seen, it performs very well.)

> I highly
>recommend the camera as do some others on the LUG. After all, Leica is
>one of the 4/3rds consortium members.
>
>Larry Z

Thanks, Larry.

Ken