Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Jul 30 18:53:47 2006

Over 75% of the gear I've sold on *bay goes overseas. Sure there's been the
occasional custom problem but I do warn of that ahead of time. Some
countries are lax while others can hold up items in customs for months.

I'm sure many do not want to ship overseas for possible fraud or it's just
to much of a hassle to fill out forms, but really the forms are very simple
today, unless you ship Fedex to a former USSR country- now that is a pain!

I'm more than happy to sell overseas, the Brits get a better deal so they'll
pay more over here!

Chris