Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Jul 28 11:00:44 2006

Bonjour,

  I just noticed that one of our lugger friend is selling a camera and will
only ship to the US.  I've also noticed that many people on eBay make it
clear that they do not ship outside of the USA.  Heck, some won't even ship
an item to Alaska!  Now just out of curiosity really, in this day and age of
globalization and international trade, why are so many americans refusing to
ship outside of the continental USA, and potentially lose sales and money?

  Again, just curious and...puzzled.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Just curious)