Subject: [Leica] charlotte observer fires photographer for changing colorof sky in photo
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 14:31:05 2006

In a message dated 7/31/06 1:41:30 PM, jsmith342@cox.net writes:

<< If I'm ever photographed by the Observer, I hope I don't have a zit that

day. >>

What I want to know is whether someone ratted him out - "By God, I was at
that fire, and the sky wasn't nearly that red!" or if they just assume it
couldn't have really looked like the printed version, and would have
preferred to run
the muddy version caused (he claimed, and I believe it perfectly plausible)
by gross underexposure due to sun in frame.  I think these guys should have
pretty (unaltered) red faces over this!

Bart