Subject: [Leica] OT: DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 31 17:15:24 2006

Aah, but Zi is now largely a hollow idol, old cast off rainments adopted by
the Zen based usurper CV. Still the faithful may find true relics and yes,
comfort in even new incarnations of the worthy German born acolytes of
Sonnar and Planar, long may they serve the true RF cause.
Let he who is with D76 dash the CCD to the ground most roughly

Irreverently Hoppy
When film is outlawed only outlaws will have M's