Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 sighted!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Jul 31 18:02:56 2006

First, nothing wrong with Canon cameras or printers. I have 1 of each.

But, the reps at PMA were vultures! Claiming everything else made by other
companies was a joke. Reps who used to come to New Orleans always acted the
same. Sure I know they have to sell, but we always rolled our eyes when the
Canon reps came in.

Chris