Subject: [Leica] M8 sighted!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Aug 1 08:18:15 2006

I was hoping for something more substantial than, "Camera A is a joke
of a camera because we make and sell 100 or 1000 times more cameras
than they do."

I suppose then that the Leaf 75 back and Alpa cameras are also jokes.
However, this thinking is of little value to anyone but bean counters.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 sighted!)