Subject: [Leica] Digital Decision Made: K.I.S.S.
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Aug 1 14:22:55 2006

Listers,

I thank all of you for all the excellent suggestions and advice, and
after paying close attention to Ted's reminder to K.I.S.S., I
rethought my position.

I am not a professional.  My living does not depend on my
photography; therefore, I need to evaluate my purchases from that
standpoint.

So, today I ordered the following, brand new, from one of the most
reputable of all our photo dealers:

Canon EOS Rebel XT body, black, and EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens.