Subject: [Leica] Digital Decision Made: K.I.S.S.
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Tue Aug 1 15:14:39 2006

Ken,

I think you'll be pleased with that combination.  My wife has the
original Digital Rebel and I am amazed at the quality, focusing speed
and overall value.  I've heard great things about that IS lense -- have
thought about getting one -- again excellent value.  There's a lot to
be said for KISS.

Rob McClure