Subject: [Leica] Subway project featured in sponsored section of PDNonline
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 1 21:37:54 2006

B.D.
Way to go.  Let's see, someone supports your photo habit and publicises your
work to boot.  Hmmm, and how many folks would pay to have that deal.

Also, the Olympus seems to have given your eye new legs.  Go back and look
at your older postings.  You are shooting tighter and with more telephoto
than when you were doing A Day... with your Leica's.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com