Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 sighted, now Canon and competition
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 1 21:32:38 2006

B.D.
You would not believe the rumors about deals that brand C does with major
photo creators.  You know the line, bodies, lenses, flashes financed at 0%
and marked down 70% from list if you just toss brand N or whatever.  Major
players would be newspapers, magazines, large photo agencies, or anyone that
can be seen as a decision maker so that John Q only sees brand C in the
hands of local pro's.

However, the D200 is causing quite a bit of ruckus for the 5 year plan as
Genes recent postings show in another thread.  You gotta love competition.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com