Subject: [Leica] Joyce Kilmer meets Isaac Newton
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 2 00:03:58 2006

Yike! I am glad your house and the people are OK! Our neighbor has couple
BIG trees that don't look too well, we are hoping it won't die and split...

Of course if there is any odd noise, I would have gone out with the Bo
Staff and couple yappy corgis to see what's going on :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)