Subject: [Leica] Interesting 50mm variation (eBay shame?)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 2 14:41:02 2006

Hi Dave.
No shame. I'm the original poster. You would be welcome to address an answer
to my post on the LUG to me on the LUG. I'm not a spammer. Regular readers
and posters know who I am.
I was just trying to follow what seems to be unwritten LUG etiquette. I love
my eBay too.
I didn't want to annoy anyone with a post that might be misconstrued as an
ad by me. That's why there was no link in my post and so only folks that
might like to check it out would go to the trouble of copying the listing
number and looking at it. Those who might be disinterested or think it could
be an ad could just ignore it.
It wasn't. I have no connection with the seller (they are 2000km away).
Although I have bought from them at retail and eBay, hence my
recommendation.
I did think that it might be of interest to look at for some.

Why did you type "s**t", were you following an etiquette convention ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy