Subject: [Leica] le heron
From: f.berton at wanadoo.fr (f berton)
Date: Thu Aug 3 05:10:38 2006

Yes ! I am a male. an old one but a real
(In french Francois is for boys, Francoise for girls)

Fran?ois Berton

I think Francois is male. Pretty sure of it even :-)
A lot of spot on animal-photographer metaphors are possible. Maybe I
fell for the heron one because that was how I was called at the
boyscouts:
ambitious heron... Never understood where the adjective came from :-)

Op 31-jul-06, om 11:26 heeft Jim Hemenway het volgende geschreven: