Subject: [Leica] Interesting 50mm variation (eBay shame?)
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Aug 3 09:54:00 2006

I've had pretty good luck buying photo stuff. Twice
I've gotten lenses that were not as described, but
each time my bid price was refunded. I did very well
on two M bodies, a 2 and a 3, expecting up front to
have to have them CLA'd.

I have learned to absolutely never bid on antique
furniture; but that can be a sharper's market even in
the best of circumstances. Out of four deals, I got
burned three times (although deal #4 was for a
beautiful Stickley Bros. chair I got at a bargain
price).

Arche