Subject: [Leica] Some China photos
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Aug 3 11:49:41 2006

At 2:38 PM -0400 8/3/06, Richard S. Taylor wrote:
>A hearty second to George's comment.  Beautiful.  What did you use
>(other than that terrific eye of yours, of course)?
>
>Dick

Thanks, Dick.

One thing I forgot to mention...

My main interest is always architectural, but when the mood strikes
me I like taking picture of people, and whether or not they are aware
of me doens't matter that much. Obviously, I get different types of
pictures whether or not they are. I China the people were generally
happy to have their picture taken, and when they were aware of me,
and showed any interest, I would go to them and show them some of the
pictres I'd shot. The 5D screen was good for that. One of the other
people on the tour did the same in picture 5041.

Almost everyone was very cooperative and didn't mind having their
picture taken. I only took one picture of the guy in picture 5955. :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Some China photos)