Subject: [Leica] Vertical Breakfast
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Aug 3 13:02:23 2006

At 5:39 PM -0400 8/2/06, Tina Manley wrote:
>PESO:
>
>As usual, I have an alternate and would like advice on which you
>prefer.  If you have an opinion, please tell me why:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/64509016
>
>Comments and criticisms welcome.
>
>Tina

A great photo Tina. The vertical one is more focussed, and the eye is
drawn more directly to the important bits. As a photo it doesn't need
more context.

I often have a bunch of photos, some of which show what I want to
show better than the one that is the better photo.

Who you are showing the photo to, and what you want to convey with
the photo will, in the end, determine which one you will use.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design