Subject: [Leica] Vertical Breakfast
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Aug 3 16:40:38 2006

Yep, if you are lucky, you don't have to tell a story in a single
frame. The times I manage to tell it all with one shot are rare.
Those moments are wonderful, but few of us could make a living on them.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Vertical Breakfast)