Subject: [Leica] deereheads
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri Aug 4 16:08:25 2006

Many thanks Philippe; quietly taken for granted would
be a wonderful space to occupy, I think, in all the
places of my life.

BTW, your comments on 'reach' of a week ago are very
much to the point, and weren't unnoticed. I'm giving
that one a lot of time before starting a massage on it
because I think it's a special one.

Thanks,
Arche

--- Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>