Subject: [Leica] monthly competition?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 5 23:10:17 2006

Hey hold on there Richard!
How did I get tagged with the "redneck" genre!?!
I think that
a. Arche would be miffed to have his work misappropriated, and
b. My kids and family would be most distressed to be so labelled.
c. Hard to argue with the rest of your characterisations, except you need to
give Graham credit for seeing and capturing those wonderful UK cloudscapes,
on film with BW filters.
I'm off to the galleries to find a label to attach for you ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy, never been further east than Las Vegas
Now M9 Guy