Subject: [Leica] monthly photo contest
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:23:08 2006

Hi All- How about just submitting an image- taken with approx 35 mm
size equip (not 4 x 5, 8 x10, 11 x 14 or of that ilk) since we're of
the small format type users. When I go to look at images at a photo
gallery or museum, I don't recall seeing under the image "taken with a
Leica M3 or Pentax ist " or whatever. If it happens that a winning
image was taken with a Leica- so much the better- since we're a Leica
Users Group. Stasys

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)