Subject: [Leica] monthly photo contest
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:30:37 2006

If (and I'm still voting for Leica something) the competition is open
to all equipment mfg's then format restrictions need not apply. We've
seen wonderful work from this group on everything from 120 to 11x14
(I don't remember if I ever posted anything from my 12x20 before I
sold it).

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com