Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Bonjour
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Aug 7 14:38:19 2006

You all might remember the currently posted image of the French
sleeping gown (is that the word?)
Fran?ois Berton asked me to translate his message below:

"Hi, could you explain to our American friends that "un jour mon
prince viendra" is in fact Snowy White's song in Walt Disney's
animation movie? Without knowing this, they might misinterpret it."

Cheers,
Philippe

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Fwd: Bonjour)