Subject: [Leica] red herring
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 8 10:37:29 2006

Adam Bridge offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] red herring
> What a totally useless article! Do we know what happened? NOPE.
> Sheesh. What a totally lame bit of reporting.

Adam,
it's part of the New World Order of sensational reporting to put more money
in the pockets of the media corporate empires.

"Truthful Facts and all the facts"  don't mean a thing any more.

It's so easy these days to retract a statement given with a "What me worry?"
attitude and get away with it. Than telling the truth and the whole truth
with corroborated facts.

ted

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] red herring)