Subject: [Leica] Another Altered Photo - better version
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 7 14:51:49 2006

Dan C offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Altered Photo - better version

> There are no clone marks on this version.
> http://www.photoartworld.com/newalteredphoto.jpg.
> If your going to cheat, do it right!<<<

This is one scary photograph, PERIOD! ... The one on the right whether it's
messed with or not gives me the shakes!.

It has nothing to do with cloning as we know it today, it may well have been
fiddled 60 years ago. Or done today with modern day electronics

However,  one thought for the moment is..... Let's all say a quiet prayer
that we never ever see this photo again in reality of this modern day! :-(

If that's the case and we do? Everybody bend over and KISS your bottom good
bye! You wont have to worry about cloning, period. :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Another Altered Photo - better version)
Message from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Another Altered Photo - better version)