Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (Rose Scollard)
Date: Tue Aug 8 17:06:29 2006

I was rather taken aback to hear of your difficulties sending shipments to,
and receiving payment from, persons in Canada.  I've made a dozen or so
purchases from members of this list and the Rangefinder list (including two
from you - the Leica M3 and the 6 x 9 Fuji system), as well as various
commercial sources, and not once has anyone reported any difficulties
receiving payment, or problems with packages going through customs.
Goodness knows I'm no fan of the Canadian postal system, but even so, I'd
like to think we are at least a bit above a third-world rating.  David
Scollard