Subject: [Leica] TRI-X at 1600
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Aug 8 20:00:53 2006

Hi Jeffrey,

 I posted these pictures earlier this year

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Soprano   and
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Kiskadee

taken on triX at 1600, developed in HC110H at 68 degrees for 22 minutes with
normal agitation (per Kodak) except only every four minutes, letting tank
stand during interval. Something I read about called "merciful agitation".
Depending on lighting, my notes say I might also develop longer.

as someone else already said, I might test any suggestion before I try it on
anything valuable...

bill h