Subject: [Leica] Sign of the Times
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Aug 9 15:29:58 2006

"B. D. Colen" <bd@bdcolenphoto.com> wrote:

>So let's see if I understand this...you have six days to document what is,
>when all is said and done, a pretty rare family ritual - a 50th anniversary
>gathering - and you blow that off as 'happy snaps' and instead show us a
>photo of a 'funny sign.'
>
>Walking down road shaking head.... ;-)

B.D., I didn't post any photos of the family gathering for my aunt's 80th
birthday last year, nor did I post photos of the family gathering for my
great aunt's 100th birthday the previous year.  Not because these photos are
meaningless, but because they mean much more to the family than to the LUG
and I prefer to keep them private.

You are certainly welcome to post whatever you wish, but you're overstepping
your bounds telling others what their priorities ought to be w.r.t. LUG
posts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com