Subject: [Leica] Re: Pentax K100D
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 9 18:11:51 2006

Hi Jeffery, yes I thought the same on the Sony reviews.
The review just posted on the Nikon D80 is an interesting read, too.
However, as noted, no metering with the old glass. That would be a big
strike against for me. Still the D200 is almost impossible to obtain
locally, so far.
Just bought a second Elmar 135 to console myself.

I am very impressed that you fitted "futzing" and "cognitive dissonance" in
one paragraph. That's danged fine word smithing; B.D. may feel compelled to
step in ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy