Subject: [Leica] K-Mount Lenses on K100D
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Aug 11 10:49:12 2006

Just had a good look at the Pentax K100D but neither the salesman nor
I could figure out how to make it work with a K-mount lens.  With the
lens mounted the camera would not respond to the shutter release.
None of the menus were helpful. The on-line instruction manual was
not helpful.

If any of you know how to make this camera work with K-mount lenses
I'd appreciate hearing how to do it.   Thanks.
--
Regards,

Dick