Subject: [Leica] Will is win big?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 11 12:38:04 2006

While I've not been a "photojournalist" for over 20 years. I believe
that we still have dedicated independent journalists out there.
However, I also believe that the ratio of the "indy" in relation to
the "embedded, photo-oppy, carefully managed" is much lower than it
once was. I think that is due to the fact that there are far fewer
independent, critical thinking news managers and editors than 20 - 50
years ago. I also think that the internet is in many ways attempting
to fill the indy vacuum. Unfortunately, so many of the bloggers and
indy photographers are untrained and undisciplined.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Will is win big?)