Subject: [Leica] Louis: color or b&w?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 12 18:30:25 2006

I've been using "Convert to B/W Pro" from the Imageingfactory.
http://www.theimagingfactory.com/

I think you can download a 30-day demo of it. It has straight "filters" that
emulate red, yellow, green, etc. You can also use sliders to increase or
decrease any color. Both methods have a thumbnail that shows you the effect.
It also lets you tint or color the B&W photo. I often use a minimal
coversion to "tobacco" to get a nostaglic, warm scale effect.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/