Subject: [Leica] Louis: color or b&w?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Aug 12 18:36:06 2006

For those who asked about the conversion, I use ConvertToBW Pro v3.0, a
Photoshop plug in, because it does the job simply and neatly for me.

http://www.theimagingfactory.com/

On this particular shot for some reason I used their interpretation of
Ilford Delta, although I usually use their interpretation of Tri-X.

Thanks to all who have replied or will do so.  Your comments are very
interesting and helpful to me.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Louis: color or b&w?)