Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 13 06:33:51 2006

A lot of experimental work this week.  I picked up a 135 Nikkor in Exacta
mount and two shots this week are from that lens.  First is a middle aged
gent studying intently a bio text on the anatomy of the human knee.  You
don't see that but you do see his intense study and the light was wonderful.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/cariboureader

Second up, I have been watching the morning light in one coffee house for a
few months.  This is also with the old 135.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/starbucksshirtpull

Last is simply a play on light and color but was actually shot with on topic
equipment.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/wallsection

Crits cheerfull read, comments listened too, and a great week ahead to all.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri)
Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri)