Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 14 11:07:52 2006

I like this image a whole lot, Don. I wonder if being able to capture
the "what" would have made it better? I can see the intensity of
concentration but I'm not precisely sure what he's doing. Perfection
(grin) would let me know that. But it's a very compelling image.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri)