Subject: [Leica] Lens advice, too pretty to use?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Aug 14 05:50:59 2006

The only "rare" 135/4 T-E is the the very last with the built in hood
and E46 filter threads. Even that doesn't sell for much of a premium.

If you shoot wide open the T-E is significantly better than the
Elmar. At mid-apertures and smaller, there is no much to choose
between them.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Lens advice, too pretty to use?)