Subject: [Leica] Full frame compositions
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Mon Aug 14 14:50:18 2006

I like to compose full frame and crop little, if any.  It's just fun.
The Leica's viewfinder makes this especially easy since you can
anticipate events around the edges.

Here are some straight viewfinder compositions I thought you might like.
I like the lone lamp shot myself, but my wife says it's deadly dull.
She may be right:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/downtown

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/stacks

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/dock_lamp

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/Moral_support

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/Sunday_School

Thanks for looking.  Y'all posted some really great photos today.  Thanks!!

Craig
Washington, DC

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Full frame compositions)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Full frame compositions)