Subject: [Leica] Lens caps
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Aug 15 20:49:47 2006

On Aug 15, 2006, at 8:16 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

> Okay, where do I look for little leather pouches?

My pouches are custom-make for each lens out of nylon pack cloth and
plastic closed-cell foam, closed either by a drawstring & cord-lock or
by a fastex buckle.  An itty-bitty litte pouch for the 1.4x & 14198
back-to-back, great big pouches for the f/6.8 stuff, medium size for
the in-between-size stuff.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com