Subject: [Leica] PAW from the Analog Trashheap
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 15 22:13:05 2006

But is this really that different from the "old days"? I remember back
in the 70s, during my teenage years (before I took up photography in a
serious way), when we had a roll of film processed, we would usually
throw away not only the negatives, but also the prints that had not
"come out" well--in fact, the latter prints did not even make it out of
the store, since standard practice was the you only had to pay for the
"good" prints.

Nathan