Subject: [Leica] PAW from the Analog Trashheap
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 16 01:37:54 2006

Yikes, Nathan, you used to throw out the negatives!?!
I've never ever heard of that before. I worked for a store with photo
processing as a major component back in the 70's for a number of years and
don't recall that ever happening. Back then we had a very good business
providing a same week service and supplying a free replacement film. Times
change. Just imagine all of those irreplaceable memories that went in the
rubbish bin.

Nostalgically Hoppy