Subject: [Leica] Fisheye lens
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Aug 16 12:36:31 2006

Frank wrote:
>It fits on a 50mm lens to make a 24mm 180 degree circular image.  Measure
your sensor.  To get a full height circle, he lens to use
>would be proportional to 24mm.

Right, but I only have a 28mm in the right filter size.  Anyway, I like the
partial circle better because the image is a little larger.  You get the
whole circle in the long dimension but it's cut off at the top and bottom.
It's FUN to use this gizmo even if the pix are kind of lo-fi.  All my young
friends are really impressed.  And now my daughter wants one.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE