Subject: [Leica] lens test (Kat Kontent)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 19:23:19 2006

In a message dated 8/17/2006 9:19:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vondauster@earthlink.net writes:

Sonny,  I'm consistently impressed with what these Pentax (-en?)
digitals  put out. Kitty's fur is not at all blown out in the
highlights,  there is very little low light noise, and the color is
excellent.  Nice shot!

I forgot to add, it was shot at 1600 iso.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana