Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 20:00:00 2006

In a message dated 8/17/2006 9:49:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:

I'm still very inclined to believe that a black man in the  same
situation would have been shot dead
--------

I worked news for many years there. I disagree with  you.

The news story doesn't tell us the race of the officers.

We only know the race of the photographer because we are familiar with his
work.  In New Orleans, N.O.P.D  is largely integrated.

You guys are jumping to racial conclusions that tell me you are reporting
what might happen in Boston, or other Northern Cities.

It is true we in the South have a history, but you have a  present.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana