Subject: [Leica] Lens caps
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 19:46:47 2006

When I bought the Nikon D200 the salesman tried his very best to get me to
buy a UV Filter.  I just smiled and told him what Leica says about them, and
that I never use them on my Leica lenses.  For cleaning, I currently use the
micro fiber cloths with breathing on the lens surface, but also when not
around, I use the cottton cloth method called out by Ted.  Works like a
champ.

Gene

-------------- Original message from SonC@aol.com: --------------