Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 hands-on news
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 21:33:11 2006

Probably the same number that take their 30D's, 1Ds, etc out into the rain.
What makes you think it would not be just as weather proof as the M6, MP and
M7?  I want one, now to figure out where the money will come from.  Sure
beats the price of the DMR.  AZt least I will not have to worry if the AF
will focus correctly on the subject of my choice.

Gene