Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 34 Rites of fatherhood
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 20 09:19:17 2006

Any of you out there with daughters will understand the ordeal of shopping,
especially for shoes.  To ease the pain I brought along a recently cleaned
Canon 28mm F2.8 LTM lens.  (For the LHSA meeting I am considering taking two
IIIf's and 15, 28, 35, 50, and 85mm)  When I went into the shoe store the
picture became obvious, 35,000 square feet of shoes isn't enough?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/Maryshoeshopping

Another beautiful Sunday to enjoy the last days of summer in the Northern
Hemisphere.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Don's PAW 34 Rites of fatherhood)