Subject: [Leica] Contest computer failure, alas
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Aug 20 13:16:31 2006

when the discussion shifted to computers, the computer scientist's
supercilious rejoinder used to be "i don't do hardware."

today's view of computer scientists has much retrogressed; a person
would think nothing of asking a Comp Sci PhD from CMU or MIT to go
ahead and have  a look at his printer because it is blinking
"PC LOAD LETTER."

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Contest computer failure, alas)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Contest computer failure, alas)